Because the editor is located in Hangzhou, in the south, during the rainy season of June and July, he feels that the air in the entire environment, even the cotton quilts, clothes, etc., is wet, not to mention how uncomfortable it is. Therefore, there is an urgent need for a dehumidifier for dehumidification. Due to the fact that dehumidifiers are still a niche household appliance in China, some people who have not used dehumidifiers may have questions about how long dehumidifiers are usually operated in a day and what should be noted? In fact, this is all about attention. Today, the editor will provide a detailed introduction to the precautions for using dehumidifiers.
1、 How long does the dehumidifier run in a day
The duration of operation of the dehumidifier depends on the weather and the humidity at home. If it continues to be cloudy and rainy, and the indoor humidity is high, it needs to be turned on for a long time; If it is sunny or the indoor humidity is low, you can turn on or stop dehumidification for a short time. In addition, it is also determined based on demand, such as warehousing, which requires full day operation for dehumidification; For family situations, indirect dehumidification can be used. Of course, it should be noted that the dehumidifier cannot be turned on 24 hours a day, as the compressor noise generated by the dehumidifier's operation may affect sleep.
2、 Precautions for using dehumidifiers
1. Dehumidifiers should be avoided from being placed next to heat sources, and the air inlet and outlet should be kept unobstructed. Generally, they should be placed in the middle of the space, leaving enough space around them to maintain smooth air flow and achieve even dehumidification effect. Do not place objects close to the wall or top, as there may be moisture absorption air intakes behind or on both sides of the dehumidifier. Sticking tightly to the wall will prevent air from entering and the dehumidification effect will not be obvious; The top is an air outlet, and the placement of objects hinders the air outlet, and the effect is not significant
2. Refrigerated dehumidifiers can frost or freeze when used in low temperature (below 18 ℃) environments. Dehumidifiers with defrosting function can automatically defrost, but dehumidifiers without defrosting function can manually defrost (by powering off). In general, when the temperature is low and the humidity is also low, and the humidity is below 40%, the dehumidification effect may not be obvious and the speed is also slow, which is a normal phenomenon.
3. Dehumidifiers are divided into chemical dehumidification and frozen dehumidification, and this article specifically refers to frozen dehumidification. The refrigeration dehumidifier adopts the principle of compressor refrigeration for dehumidification. The moisture in the air condenses and frosts when it enters the evaporator, then accumulates and drips out, and is discharged into the drain. The dehumidification method of a dehumidifier is different from that of an air conditioner. Air conditioning dehumidification is the process of reducing the temperature of the entire space and is more suitable for hot weather conditions in summer. Dehumidifier dehumidification is the process of cooling the inside of the machine, removing water from the air and slightly increasing the temperature of the space. However, the temperature difference is not reflected clearly, making it more suitable for all seasons and saving electricity.
4. During the operation of the dehumidifier, the discharge of hot air from the air outlet is a normal phenomenon of the machine. In winter, when the humidity is low, the temperature of the air outlet also significantly decreases, which is a normal phenomenon.
3、 In addition, if it involves the moving and handling of dehumidifiers, the following points should also be noted:
1. It is best to let the newly purchased dehumidifier stand for 2 hours to start. During transportation, there may be misalignment of the refrigerant, which may affect the compressor's operation, dehumidification effect, and lifespan. Therefore, it is necessary to let it stand and return the refrigerant to its original position for normal use
2. During the transportation of dehumidifiers, it is strictly prohibited to tilt at 45 ° or move horizontally. Dehumidifiers are the same principle as air conditioners and refrigerators, and compressors, refrigerants, etc. cannot be moved horizontally