After using the dehumidifier for a period of time, dust will accumulate on the air inlet filter screen. If the dust accumulates too thick, it will affect the dehumidification effect. Therefore, the filter should be cleaned regularly. Ensure smooth front and rear ventilation.
2. The dehumidifier uses a humidity sensor, which is usually placed on a ventilated surface. If the environment is not good and the humidity sensor is blocked by dust, it can display and control the humidity sensor. After a period of use, please use a soft brush to remove dust from the sensor and keep the sensor fresh.
When the dehumidifier is not used for a long time, the power plug should be unplugged to clean the entire machine. Volatile oils, diluents, and cleaning agents may damage the machine. Do not use it. The water in the water tank should be cleaned to prevent the growth of bacteria.
4. After using the dehumidifier for a long time, it is necessary to stop the dehumidifier at least once a week and perform some routine maintenance to check if the machine filter needs to be cleaned and if there is any abnormal noise in the machine.
5. Due to the precise control of the original equipment by the dehumidifier controlled by a digital microcomputer, non professional personnel are not allowed to disassemble the dehumidifier. Operators should not frequently change functions, as this will shorten their service life.
6. The refrigeration dehumidifier is dehumidified based on the refrigeration principle of the compressor. Due to the high technical content of the compressor, which is the core of the entire dehumidifier, it has certain requirements for the quality of the power grid. Using in an unstable voltage environment may cause problems such as short circuits in the compressor coil. Therefore, when the voltage fluctuates significantly, the dehumidifier should be stopped and a regulator should be used instead. Dehumidifiers using microcomputer controlled voltage protection are not limited by the above conditions.
7. For dehumidifier with reciprocating compressor, when it is necessary to move the main body, the inclination angle of the main body shall not exceed 45 °. It is absolutely prohibited to invert or place horizontally, as this can easily cause the damping spring inside the compressor to be hooked, which can cause significant noise or prevent normal use of the compressor.