Ultrasonic industrial humidification equipment uses electronic ultra frequency oscillation (oscillation frequency is 1.7MHz, exceeding the range of human hearing and causing no harm to humans and animals). Through the high-frequency resonance of the atomization plate, water is thrown off the water surface to produce a naturally flowing water mist, which does not require heating or chemical agents and generates 1-10 μ Water particles float in the air, achieving a moist effect. Suitable relative humidity plays a decisive role in improving product quality, reducing scrap rates, preventing static electricity, eliminating dust, purifying air, and improving the environment.
1. Internally, it adopts an integrated ultrasonic movement, which has no mechanical drive, is quiet and noiseless, has high atomization efficiency, generates a certain concentration of negative ions, has low failure rate, and is easy to maintain. The diameter of the fog particles output by the entire machine is only 1-10 μ。 Ultrasonic industrial humidification equipment, with a stainless steel box body and spray plastic treatment for daily use, has a beautiful and practical appearance, and is equipped with a standard water supply port, drain switch, and overflow port. The water supply port automatically replenishes water and automatically controls the water level.
2. High humidifying efficiency (close to 100%), high humidifying intensity, small and uniform fog particles generated, which can quickly reach the required relative humidity per unit time, saving water sources;
3. The energy consumption index per unit of humidification is low, and the energy consumption of ultrasonic humidification is only 0.1 kW/(kg. h), which is only 1/10-1/15 of other humidification methods, resulting in low daily operating costs;
4. Small in size, it can form a separate system according to on-site conditions, which is suitable for the installation of new factory buildings and can be used to upgrade old factories without damaging existing equipment;
5. Uniform humidification can quickly and extensively solve practical problems in industrial production, such as flying flowers, broken ends, static electricity, roughness, and fiber fragility in textile production;
6. The atomization component adopts an integrated atomization mechanism, with a fully sealed structural design that achieves waterproofing. It also enables the replacement and maintenance of atomization plates to be immediately resolved on site, completely eliminating the problems of early ultrasonic humidification systems being easily damaged, short in service life, and cumbersome maintenance;
7. The integrated atomization movement comes with a water overflow protection device, which can effectively ensure that the atomization movement automatically stops working when the water level is too low, without the need for additional equipment, saving costs;
8. The control method is flexible and convenient, and there are three control methods to choose from: switch control, time control, and humidity automatic control. Flexible selection and matching can be made based on the on-site environment and personnel arrangement during selection;
9. The humidifier with automatic humidity control is equipped with an imported humidity sensor, which has high sensitivity and quick response, and can fully achieve on-site operation without personnel;
10. The equipment has both fixed bracket and movable installation methods, and can be installed in areas far away from humidification sites through pipeline connections, which not only facilitates equipment installation but also improves the efficiency of space use;
11. The equipment has passed the national electrical safety testing and is equipped with high-performance automatic water feeding solenoid valves, overflow ports, and discharge ports, making it easy to use, safe and reliable;
12. The overall design of the equipment has undergone repeated experiments and years of practical testing. It has a compact structure, reasonable configuration, and no high-power motor. It is not driven by pure mechanical energy for humidification, so there is no noise during operation and the atomization effect of the liquid is high.
Textile industry, electronics industry, printing industry, spraying industry, tobacco industry, edible fungi, computer room, supermarket preservation, laboratory, gunpowder industry, automotive industry, food industry, planting industry, aquaculture industry, artificial landscape, health care, bar, air conditioning industry, plastic industry, fruit industry, steel industry