During the use of a humidifier, there are always problems such as: why is the humidifier still not working well when it is always on? Where is the humidifier suitable? Do you need to close the doors and windows when using? In response to these issues, the following precautions should be taken during use:
To achieve good humidification results, it is necessary to consider factors such as climate, room area, and the humidification capacity of the humidifier when purchasing. If living in a windy and dry area or in a large room, a higher amount of humidification is required. When using a humidifier, it is important to pay attention to humidity control. Low humidity can cause tight skin, dry mouth, and tongue, which can easily lead to respiratory diseases such as bronchitis, influenza, and rhinitis. But excessive humidity also affects the water balance between the human body and the environment, making people feel suffocated. According to experimental measurements, people feel the most suitable and beneficial to health when the humidity is between 40% RH and 60% RH. Therefore, it is best to choose a humidifier with automatic constant humidity function. The machine will only start humidification when the indoor humidity is below the standard range, and above this range, reduce the amount of fog until humidification stops. If you use a humidifier without automatic constant humidity function, it is better to put a hygrometer indoors to know the air humidity at any time, and adjust the working condition of the humidifier according to the humidity.
Maintenance issues related to humidifiers:
The humidifier should be installed on a stable surface between 0.5 m and 1.5 m high, away from heat sources, corrosive substances, furniture, etc., and avoid direct sunlight. Do not use in frozen conditions, and stop the machine immediately in case of any malfunction. Clean the humidifier once a week and do not put the machine into water during cleaning. The water temperature during cleaning should not exceed 50 ℃.
The wonderful use of humidifiers:
(1) Adding specialized disinfectant to the water tank can effectively block the invasion of viruses such as influenza and pneumonia on the human body. Wrap Chinese herbal medicines such as Banlangen in small bags with cloth and put them into the water tank to prevent colds.
(2) Add a special perfume to make the fragrance hover around it, adding a little romance and warmth to the warm and humid home. However, perfume should not be oily, and the concentration should not be too high, or it will affect the evaporation of fog.
Contraindications for humidifiers:
(1) Various humidifiers have different requirements for water quality, such as using pure water for pure humidifiers, using pure or distilled water for ultrasonic humidifiers, and using ordinary water for electric heating humidifiers.
(2) The higher the humidification amount, the better. It should be maintained between 40% to 60% RH, and the humidification amount of the humidifier should be controlled between 300 to 350 mL per hour.
(3) The water in the humidifier water tank may be used up at any time and cause damage to the machine due to idling and dry burning. Therefore, it is recommended to use products with automatic water shortage protection function. At the same time, it is also necessary to pay attention to the water storage capacity of the water tank during normal times and provide timely replenishment.